FUJITSU Image Scanner fi-6400
For the paper-intensive back-office, the Fujitsu fi-6400 scanner digitizes tens of thousands of documents a day. With proven feed mechanics and high-quality image cleanup, the fi-6400 sustains a spectacular throughput, providing businesses with an exceptional ROI.
Product Enquiry Form
Advanced Features to Maximize Your Productivity
- Large volume hopper and high speed scanning To boost the efficiency of large volume scanning at centralized operations, up to 500 sheets can be loaded in the hopper at a time. Together with an impressive scanning speed of 100 ppm (color, A4 size, simplex, 200/300 dpi, landscape), maximum productivity can be achieved.
- Advanced feeding mechanism The fi-6400 is capable of digitizing a variety of document types used in many scenarios from ultra-thin receipts to thick documents (20-209 g/m²). In addition, this scanner is equipped with a reliable "paper protection functions" to minimize the risk of documents being damaged even during high speed scanning.
Remarkable small design
Having a front loading feeding mechanism and low height compact design, the fi-6400 allows operators to perform scanning tasks while sitting at their desk. The scanner is designed to minimize the device’s height to allow users to load and remove scanned documents with ease. This greatly reduces the stress on operators who scan for extended periods of time.
Leading Hardware Technology Paired with Expert Software
The Fujitsu fi-6400 scanner empowers scanner operators to provide efficient centralized batch scanning. The included suite of PaperStream IP, PaperStream Capture and Scanner Central Admin provides users with a powerful, efficient and easy-to-use image enhancement solution to get organizations up and scanning quickly and easily.
- PaperStream IP - Automatically creates high quality images without manual adjustments The scanner driver PaperStream IP, which provides TWAIN/ISIS support, automatically converts documents into exceptionally clean images, improves OCR even when scanning wrinkled/soiled documents or documents with backgrounds and eliminates the hassle of fine tuning scanner settings.
- PaperStream Capture – Batch scanning, validate and confirm the document content PaperStream Capture is an application for scanning and managing scanned images from Fujitsu’s fi Series scanners. Adjusting scanning settings and performing batch scanning, are accomplished easily with PaperStream Capture’s user-friendly interface. With the seamless linkage to the PaperStream IP driver, high quality image processing and batch scanning are performed simultaneously. With just a few easy settings, PaperStream Capture automates sorting and saving of scanned documents. The “Automatic Image Quality Checker” automatically highlights folded and damaged documents allowing effortless validation of scanned images.
- PaperStream Capture Pro A high-quality, front end scanning software, PaperStream Capture Pro enhances Fujitsu fi Series’ superior scanning abilities with an improved feature set that includes options for high level data extraction and indexing, the import of electronic images, and support for multi-station licensing. PaperStream Capture Pro offers cost-effective improvement tools such as PaperStream IP for optimized image capture. As a distributed capture model, this scanner software captures your data without added costs and resources. This solution benefits organizations and departments that require an efficient yet easy way to convert paper documents into a digital file for high level data indexing and extraction. Improve records management processes and drive down business expenses with PaperStream Capture Pro.
- Scanner Central Admin - Efficiently manage multiple scanners Using the bundled Scanner Central Admin application, up to 1,000 scanners can be managed from one central location. In addition, the usage status is traced, so periodic replacement of consumables can be performed smoothly.
Automatic Stacker ensures all your scanned documents are stacked neatly after scanning.Intelligent multifeed function
The acclaimed “Intelligent multifeed function”, simplifies pre-scanning preparation and improves efficiency by allowing users to ignore false multifeed alerts caused by photos and sticky notes attached to documents.
|Check scanner status and settings from an easy to navigate LCD panel
Simple and thus very sturdy construction with a wide flip-up cover for easy cleaning
Near silent running makes it perfect for office environments
Post imprinters (Front-side, Back-side) support (Option)
- CLASS 1 LED PRODUCT
- Capable of scanning documents that exceed A3 size in length. Documents that exceed 431.8 mm (17 in.) are limited to 400 dpi for lengths up to 863 mm (34 in.). Documents between 863 mm and 3,048 mm (120 in.) in length are limited to 300 dpi.
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- JPEG compressed figures.
- Maximum capacity varies, depending upon paper weight.
- Maximum output resolutions may vary, depending upon the size of the area being scanned and whether the scanner is scanning in simplex or duplex.
- Scanning limitations brought about by scanning mode, document size and available memory may occur when scanning at higher resolutions (600dpi or higher).
- Excluding the ADF hopper.