FUJITSU Image Scanner fi-7180
With duplex scanning speeds of 160 images per minute at 300 dpi in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome, the fi-7180 protect your documents with acoustic sensors.
Product Enquiry Form
With duplex scanning speeds of 160 images per minute at 300 dpi in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome, the fi-7180 protect your documents with acoustic sensors, ensure your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology, and reduce rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass. Reliability is enhanced even further with new skew prevention technology for exceptional paper handling.
- USB 3.0 for forward compatibility
- Continuous hard and embossed card scanning up to 1.4mm thick
- Ultrasonic Double-feed Detection sensor for security against lost images
- Scan sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels while securing against multifeeds
- Long document support up to 5.6 m (18.3 feet) in PaperStream IP
PaperStream IP (32/64 Bit)
The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. It is fast and easy to use. Our latest innovation, Assisted Scan, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they lack rather than learning driver settings. If driver settings need to be adjusted for rare and difficult documents, our preview function allows scan operators to see their adjustments in real-time without time consuming re-scans. PaperStream IP works with both ISIS and TWAIN applications.
PaperStream Capture makes advanced capture with Fujitsu scanners easier than before. PaperStream Capture has a streamlined User Interface to reduce training time and increase productivity. Not only have we provided users with the most common profiles used by customers—black and white, color, and auto-color—new profiles are easily created or modified through a wizard. We have organized the release screen so that batches can easily be suspended or continued. PaperStream Capture is also integrated with PaperStream IP’s assisted scanning for visual cleanup of documents. The reading of barcodes and patch codes make batch separation easy, improving document organization.
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the Fujitsu scanner provides system administrators with advanced software tools to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
High-impact scanning, low environmental impact
In keeping with Fujitsu’s long-standing commitment to safeguarding the environment, the fi-7180 is the latest business scanner to adhere to strictest ecological regulations throughout the entire manufacturing process. The design and manufacture of the fi-7180 meet Energy Star’s energy consumption requirements and the European Union’s Reduction of Hazardous Substances and Volatile Organic Compounds regulations.
- Maximum output resolutions may vary, depending upon the size of the area being scanned.
- Scanning limitations brought about by scanning mode, document size and available memory may occur when scanning at high resolutions (600dpi or higher).
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- JPEG compressed figures
- TIFF compressed figures
- Maximum capacity varies, depending upon paper weight.
- Document sizes larger than A4, but not exceeding A3, can be scanned (single-side) using an optional carrier sheet.
- The scanning of documents that exceed 34 inches in length will be limited to using PaperStream IP at 200 dpi or less. 300 dpi is 215 inches.
- Supports ISO7810 embossed cards.
- Capable of scanning up to 3 cards at a time. (Note: does not support multi-embossed card feeding.)
- Connection with USB3.0 / 2.0 requires the USB port and the hub to support USB3.0 / 2.0. Also note that the scanning speed slows down when using USB1.1.
- PFU Limited, a Fujitsu company, has determined that this product meets RoHS requirements (2002/95/EC).